Friday, May 2, 2014

Wedding Shower Invitation

The following is a digital file I made for myself. Well, actually, for my mother who is throwing a little backyard shindig for my little brother and his fiance soon! But, since I'd be the one creating, printing & stuffing (into the envelopes, that is) it really was for me. 

So, this is a good time to let you see what you can do with a custom made digital card.

I wanted printing to be cheap (hey, guess why I started creating and making my own things?) so I went with all black ink and a size I could print from my own printer, 5x7. I decided to print on to colored paper and embellish it from there once printed. 

Here is an example of the digital file/card. 
Stay tuned for what the end result looked like! 

Custom JPEG digital 5x7 card. 
Size and color scheme may be changed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment