Monday, January 5, 2015

Baby Shower Invite Samples

While the average project lends itself to my making up to three samples for the customer to sift through and figure out what they're looking for, sometimes I find myself willing (and wanting) to make more. 
These situations usually arise when the customer is willing to pay more, has extra time or has given me a project that I feel will expand my own collection and experience. 

With a simple desire for a "baby shower invite for a shower with no real theme but will have be on Valentine's weekend and will have the color scheme of pink and chocolate" I had a whole realm of possibilities on my hands. The result is the following: 

(All samples were designed to be 5x7 JPEG files that the customer can print on their own)






No comments:

Post a Comment